Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bake Off '09

Several of my college friends came down for a Christmas baking/crafting/girl time weekend. This is the fifth year we have got together and it has become one of my favorite holiday traditions. We always do it the first weekend of December; that way it kind of kicks off the month and puts everyone in the Christmas spirit.

Diggy and I are the founders. We started this tradition back in 2004!
(It is mandatory that everyone wears Christmas PJ's all weekend.)
Krissy and Cabe making chocolate peppermint cookies.
Jamie and her ice-skate ornaments.
Spry and her needlepoint. Did you finish it yet?
(She has been working on it since 2002).

The sugar cookie crew.
Thank you girls for such a fun weekend.
I can't wait to do it again next year.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like you girls had a great time! Wish I could have been there for it.

Kris said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! My 2nd year was so great!!! I can't wait for year #3!
P.S. I love Rothie's face in the last pic!

The Felton Fam said...

You girls are so cute! I love the mandatory holiday pjs rule!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

WHAT FUN!!! Maybe next year I can make it to this fun tradition:)

Lindsay said...

So cute and fun!