Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break!

What are you doing for spring break? I will be at home watching my four nieces and nephews for a week while my sister and her husband take a well deserved vacation in Hawaii. This will make me a mother of five for a week. If the Octo Mom can do it, so can I! Hopefully they won't be acting as they were in the picture, Parker running away and Addy crying all week. Matt is off to Vegas for the weekend...SO if anyone wants to pick up the phone and chat I will be at home playing Candyland, watching Disney movies, and chasing two one year olds around. I will fill you in on our adventures as the week goes on. Happy Spring break to all of you lucky enough to be getting sunshine.
When is it my turn for a vacation?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Terry you are definitely going to deserve a vacation after this week!! Where should we go?! :)

Erin said...

Terry - You're totally going to be the ocotmom minus 9 kids! ha! Hopefully the paparazzi doesn't follow you around Longview ☺

The Felton Fam said...

Good luck-They'll have a blast with auntie Teresa!