Friday, April 3, 2009

A week with the kids!

This week has gone by really fast...
maybe because it has been so busy.
Here are a few pics to catch you up on what we have been doing.
I must say, we have all gotten pretty used to having the extra kids around and we are going to be sad when they have to go home... especially Addy.

I got pretty good at feeding two babies at once.
Walks pushing the double jogger stroller.Bath time is always more fun with a friend.
Story time!


Jake and Ellie are a big help with the babies.Megan playing dress up. She is wearing my boots and my childhood dance costume.


I never had more than four kids at a time. Megan stayed with Grandma the first half of the week and then Ellie got to go to Grandma's house and Meggie came home. Four was plenty!
We had a great week! Now I am going to start planning my vacation!

1 comment:

sleitz said...

Love you Teres! It was so nice to know the kids were having as much fun as we were! Everyone was sad vacation had to end!