Sunday, May 10, 2009

Soon-to-Be Mrs. Bramble's Batchlorette

We had the most amazing weekend in Chelan celebrating our fabulous friend Cabe. We had warm sunshine, tasty food, view of the lake, 12 wonderful friends, long soaks in the hot tub, and lots of local wine!
Cabe and I sitting on the limo bus waiting to start our wine tour. You can see our fabulous house in the background. Thank you Spry for hooking us up with the amazing rental.
Laura surprised Cabe with a visit from California and Ailie came all the way from Atlanta!
Almost all 12 of us... where are you Coffey?

Thank you girls for such a fun weekend. I can't wait for the wedding.
(Todd is one lucky guy.)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great photos Terry! Not sure where I was in that last photo - probably doing a little vino tasting :)

Jamieofalltrades said...

I'm so jealous! It looked like so much fun. Thanks for your message too. :) I was missing you girls too. xo