Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NYC


Matt and I are off for a little weekend trip to New York City. Matt has to go for work but I thought it would be a fun opportunity to tag along. His meetings don't officially start until Sunday so we are looking forward to a few days of sight seeing and absorbing all this city has to offer. I am looking forward to eating at some yummy restaurants and seeing a Broadway show or two. Please let me know if you have any suggestions of places to eat and things to do.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lucky!!!! I would love to stay there, sooo fun! :) NYC is so fabulous, you will have the best time! If you find yourself in Greenwich Village, you can go see where our "friends" lived on the corner of Grove & Bedford ;) Have FUN friend!

Kris said...

Luxury!! That is awesome you get to stay there for FREE!! Wow, have so much fun!

Jamieofalltrades said...

I'll send you a WHOLE list!

Erin said...

Have so much fun Terry! I'm so glad it worked out and you were able to go. Soooooo jealous you're staying at the waldorf astoria!!

Lspry said...

Eat at Stanton Social in Soho. SO yummy!! You must have the french onion soup dumplings. Have so much fun! Tell Matt not to eat any red pepper flakes :)