Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dress Up

I have been collecting dress up items for awhile and putting them away in a box for when Addy gets a little older. I was a little hesitant on showing them to her right away because I was worried she would want to "dress up" all the time and not be able to differentiate when it was appropriate or not.

Well, Addy went to a birthday party a few weeks ago and discovered the world of dress up!
She especially loved the sparkley purple high heals that Maddie's big sister Baylie let her borrow.
So when we got home I showed her the box that I have been collecting. She was excited to continue to dress up that evening.
Then she discovered more fancy costumes at her cousins house.
(Parker couldn't resist a kiss for Addy in her beautiful outfit.)
Dress up seems to be a her new favorite activity.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Parker kissing Addy is so cute!! Love that he's in a tutu and the look on Addy's face is precious!

Jill Ann said...

Sorry to start the dressup craze. We are dressing up ALL the time here. Bailey wore her swimsuit all afternoon yesterday. Addy is pretty stinkin cute though.

The Felton Fam said...

Oh my gosh! I love her face...and that Parker is in a green tutu!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

SOOOO cute!! I can't WAIT for dress up time!