Friday, November 21, 2008

Dream Day in San Francisco

Laura and I had a wonderful day of shopping and sight seeing. We walked and talked the entire city. China Town!
The view at the top of Lombard Street-AKA crookedest street ever.
The Wharf!
Riding the trolley.

We ate dinner at The Stinking Rose. I am still tasting garlic-yuck. Poor Justin, he met up with us Friday evening and we were SOOOO stinky!
Thank you Laura for such a great day. That night before we went to bed, Laura said to me, " Do you realize we have been talking all day?"
I replied, "Yes, and I love it! I still have so much more to tell you tomorrow."
We seriously talked and laughed all weekend long.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

What a fun weekend!!!!

Erin said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend!

Michelle said...

I love San Fran...so fun! I also love your last comment between you and Laura, so funny!