Saturday, December 27, 2008

Longview Christmas Party

We hosted a little Christmas gathering with all my best high school girl friends. It was so fun to catch up with everyone and spend time with each other's boyfriend/husbands.
Lindsay, Andrea(Owen under the blanket), Crystal, Theresa,
Teresa, Katie, & Charity
It is funny, even though we don't all get together very often, as soon as we see each other it is like no time has passed at all. Here we are all gathered around listening to one of Charity's stories. (Somethings never change :) Thanks girls for such a fun night!

2 comments:

Jamieofalltrades said...

Is it weird I feel like I should have been there? I love Longview girls!

Erin said...

I totally agree with Jamie! I was talking to Linds last night and she said the party was a lot of fun. I love my Longview girls as well - Longview will forever hold a special place in my heart :)