Friday, December 5, 2008

Beautiful Winter Day!

I thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of Addy all bundled up and ready for our walk. It was such a gorgeous winter afternoon, clear, sunny, and crisp. It is sometimes hard for me to get motivated to work out when it is so cold out but once I get out there I love it. We went for a great walk. I was loving my playlist of all my favorite Christmas songs, a combo of Amy Grant, Sarah M., and Celine. All was good until we got home and realized I had locked ourselves out of the house. Thank goodness I had my cell phone. I called my Mom, she came and unlocked our door for us. Thanks Mom! Enjoy this lovely winter weather, you can't say that very often in the NW.

2 comments:

The Felton Fam said...

She's so cute all bundled-I can't wait to see you all at Christmas time! I'd love to get the kiddos bundled together and take a walk!

Erin said...

She looks like the happiest little winter munchkin ever! I wish I was able to come down this weekend - have fun!