Monday, January 5, 2009

Favorite Christmas Gifts 2008!

Just in case you did not get what you wanted this year or you are in the mood to treat yourself... I have some recommendations! #1 pair of Ugg slippers. I have not taken these puppies off my feet since I brought them home. They are so heavenly! We keep our house pretty cool so there is nothing better than coming home from work and slipping my feet into the soft sheep skin. I LOVE them! Matt was a bit of a skeptic at first but I think I almost have him convinced he needs his own pair. #2 I am in the process of getting the new IPOD touch... just waiting for the shipment to come in and then I will exchange the I POD I got for Christmas. I can't wait to play with all its new features. #3 Bobbi Brown lip and eye pallet I love the soft pretty colors for both eyes and lips. #4 Soft Fleece Robe so comfy and warm. I love slipping it on after my shower. Thanks so much for all my fantastic gifts! I am such a lucky girl.

No comments: