Friday, February 6, 2009

Deal


I ran into Fred Meyers this evening to pick up a bottle of wine for our lovely dinner guest Kristi Cabe, I could not believe my eyes when I saw House Wine for $4.99! I was so excited about this bargin, I bought six bottles and then received an additional 10% off. I am kind of wondering if it was a mismark but not enough to argue with this steal of deal on our favorite wine. YEAH for great deals and yummy wine. Happy Friday Everyone and thanks Cabe for a fun visit!

4 comments:

christyzee said...

Love it when you find deals like this! Very nice blog,
blessings...

Jamieofalltrades said...

Whaaaaaaaaa? That is not possible? Can you go back tomorrow and get me 6 bottles and the additional 10% off????

Courtney said...

WOW! I have NEVER seen such a good deal!! Good shopping Terry

Kris said...

WOah! I got to get to Fred Miggity!