Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Glasses Girl

Addy has been seeing a pediatric opthamologist since she was four months old due to the birth mark above her left eye. Dr. Landon has been closely monitoring her vision and at Addy's last appointment she determined that Addy needs to be wearing glasses all the time. I wasn't sure how a three year old would handle wearing glasses but surprisingly she has been very cooperative through out the entire process.
Here is Addy getting fitted for her glasses~ they're blue with butterflies and sparkles on the sides.
Checking herself out in the mirror.
I am not sure if she is more proud of the sucker or her new glasses.
After the appointment, we headed to the park for a celebration.
EVERYONE wore their glasses!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Kids in glasses are one of the cutest things ever...especially when the kid in the glasses is ADORABLE like your sweet girl.
She looks so studious!

Lspry said...

She looks like a smart angel!

Marge said...

OMG she is adorable...

Kris said...

Addy looks just adorable in glasses! I love that you put everyone in glasses - great idea!!

Team Gibson said...

I know random........ I admit to blog stalking :) My daughter has had glasses for awhile now and will ask for them first thing every morning. Hopefully it goes smoothly for you! If your little one is anything like ours you'll be on a first name basis with the gals that work at the office. We're in monthly to get them adjusted. Good luck - she is a sweetie.

Courtney said...

Oh how I love this girl...possibly even more with those butterfly sparkle glasses!

Jamieofalltrades said...

Addy - Have I told you kids in glasses is one of my favorite things? It is. Such a good look on you! And has your mother told you how many of her super cool, totally awesome and beautiful friends wear glasses? Lots of us do. Whenever you want to have a glasses party just let me know and what kind of cupcakes should be served at a glasses party.

Ailie said...

She is beyond precious! I wish I could have butterfly sparkle glasses too.

Lindsay said...

Simply the cutest! I love that all the other kiddos wore shades too!